Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average
Station Park | 18, 28, 36, 40, 50 fl | U/C
(11-19-2021, 10:46 AM)Votemac Wrote: Great pictures!

Did anyone happen to see the aerial pictures VanMar and Condo Culture posted on their IG? I noticed the (enclosed!) plunge pool/swim spa is can be seen if you zoom in. Really cool to see  Big Grin

Mac

I also noticed this! I wonder how much of a pool the "swim spa" will be like...

(11-13-2021, 12:27 PM)Rainrider22 Wrote: I was there Thursday and asked them how they are doing. Response "Amazing, we are doing way better then anticipated. We have a core group of customers already that many of them come in everyday"

That's terrific new, and hopefully this can keep up, and most likely will as more people move to the core.
To see a comparison of how tall building E is at 156 metres here is PJ condos in Toronto which is the same  height 

[attachment=8082]

[attachment=8083]
The main roof tops out at 150.66 meters, with only a small mechanical area that reaches to 155.66 although you won't really see that from the ground.
I think it will be even more drastic in this location due to the lack of other tall buildings around it and it being on a hill.

The first two towers are only at 18 storeys currently and already have quite a presence.
These were posted over on UrbanToronto:

[Image: img_7762-jpg.367319]
[Image: img_7763-jpg.367320][Image: img_7764-jpg.367321][Image: img_7768-jpg.367322]
Tower A (or 1?) is topped out and they are working on mechanical structures on the roof. Tower B (or 2?) looks to be on floor 20 of 28. 

[Image: XI24uxX.jpg]

Videos posted on VanMar’s Instagram today:
https://i.imgur.com/Ie6WPGP.mp4
[Image: Y7hcbZN.jpg][Image: SXqTCNw.jpg]
Funny they mention supply chain issues. Of all projects in the region, this one went up the fastest.
(12-20-2021, 08:37 PM)CP42 Wrote: [Image: Y7hcbZN.jpg][Image: SXqTCNw.jpg]

Very cool. Was this emailed to you?
(12-21-2021, 11:07 AM)Votemac Wrote: Very cool. Was this emailed to you?

Yes!
(12-21-2021, 11:07 AM)Votemac Wrote: Very cool. Was this emailed to you?

Yes!
Update from 12/26/2021

The glass on the commercial and amenities spaces looks great!
It's looking like the July move in date is becoming a reality!  Not sure if anyone else has too, but I was contacted recently by SP about options for blinds/privacy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »