Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
178 Queen St S
It's currently for sale as a redevelopment opportunity. It's about time! The property has been sitting vacant for years, and putting in something meaningful in here will help the blight on Queen St between Joseph and Charles.

http://www.cushwakewr.com/property/178-q...pportunity

Yours would now be the third post in different threads about this site being for sale. Absent a project proposal, it doesn't need its own thread, istm.
I would agree. Until there is something concrete to report there is little value in speculating. There are hundreds of interesting properties across these various search sites like realtor.ca/commercial/index.aspx that could theoretically have it's own thread.
Everyone move to the back of the bus and we all get home faster.
Considering there's already been discussion in 2 other threads, I don't see anything wrong being able to consolidate discussion into its own thread. It's a high visibility site. We've had threads for unsubstantiated rumors before; this is at least something.

As long as no one goes through the real estate listings and starts preemptively making threads for everything, it seems fine to me to have a thread for a particularly notable property.
Am I hallucinating or is the picture used to display the area of the site not taken from Sim City?

Is the fire truck en route? Big Grin
(01-12-2017, 12:16 PM)Markster Wrote: Considering there's already been discussion in 2 other threads, I don't see anything wrong being able to consolidate discussion into its own thread.  It's a high visibility site.  We've had threads for unsubstantiated rumors before; this is at least something.  

As long as no one goes through the real estate listings and starts preemptively making threads for everything, it seems fine to me to have a thread for a particularly notable property.

I agree.  Keep it it's own thread for now.  If nothing happens, we kill it.  My wishful thinking means that this having a thread means a huge development will come to the site.  Right?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »