Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Charles St GRT terminal redevelopment
(03-21-2022, 03:12 PM)ac3r Wrote: I suppose it's us paying the water bill through taxes. I know when I was touring the building, I asked why these taps were not fixed. They stated that the Region of Waterloo didn't want to invest in repairs since it was not being used for anything but testing, but...surely the cost of water is more than the cost to repair a sink?

Thanks for the info.

Yes, it is inconceivable that it is cheaper to leave the water running than to fix it. I mean, a proper fix isn’t even needed — just cap the water supply to the entire bathroom, or maybe even just turn it off at the water meter (if the building plumbing is entirely unused).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charles St GRT terminal redevelopment - by ijmorlan - 03-21-2022, 03:58 PM
RE: General Road and Highway Discussion - by ac3r - 11-19-2021, 10:01 PM