Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding the Owner of a Rental House
(10-31-2018, 10:24 AM)Coke6pk Wrote: Thanks for the clarification... when I worked there we didn't have a 24 hr phone centre.  Noise would still be 100% through WRPS.

Coke

Yeah, I get the idea it was new...frankly, it is a really nice feature in the city, because there's only one place to call for any problem, compared with Waterloo where you have to figure out who to call, then because it's a person, not a call centre, you usually get a personal message machine, it's a PITA.  Frankly, City Waterloo has better service through their social media accounts.  Really big props for CoK in that aspect.

I haven't asked about noise complaints, but they'd probably direct you to the WRPS in that case, I've never called in a noise complaint.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Finding the Owner of a Rental House - by Canard - 10-26-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Finding the Owner of a Rental House - by danbrotherston - 10-31-2018, 10:32 AM