Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 Cedar Street North | 3 fl | Proposed
A developer is proposing a little 3 floor townhouse infill project at 15 Cedar Street North (which is the little sliver of property behind Nova Era Bakery that's been an urban void for decades).

[Image: UplJMKe.jpg]

The property owner is listed as Nimbell Holdings Inc but I do not know if they are merely the property owner or also the developer...I don't get any results when I search that company up online. I will update the thread if/when any renderings or documents become available.

Good, although I wonder what the Cedar-facing facade will look like?

This could probably go into the General thread rather than being own thread.
Nimbell Holdings, that doesn't show up in a search, is bound the be the property owner rather than the developer. Of course the could just contract subtrades themselves, though.
There would certainly be potential for the Cedar facing side to be quite nice. 🤞
There are a lot of interesting facades on these two blocks of Cedar, between King and Weber. I have my fingers crossed for something with brick and a classic look to match the little townhouse complex next door.
As long as it's not a blank wall with gas meters and crap on it. We've seen that before ...
This property is on the agenda for the committee of adjustment meeting on October 17th. Requesting variances to allow for a 3 storey, 10 unit building with no parking. It's strange though because this property still has a for sale sign on it (so maybe the variances are a condition of sale?) and it's also still listed on Vive's website as a proposed 6 storey, 35 unit building.

This has been cleared and has fencing around it for weeks now. Don't know if construction is starting or fencing just to keep people out.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »