Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
The Bow (Arrow phase II) | 15 fl | Completed
No. My best guess is that they have paused the precast installation while they do the brickwork, so as not to crane massive precast slabs over the heads of the bricklayers.

That the Barra Castle lofts in the background?
Yes, it is.
Benton St facade brickwork under way.

(08-14-2020, 10:53 AM)tomh009 Wrote: Charles St facade brickwork under way.
Are you sure it’s Charles Street
Sometimes Tom forgets what street he lives on .... Wink
Duh, Charles on the brain! Benton it is. Fixing it now!

Word from Auburn is the crane is broken, which I assume accounts for the delay in adding more floors.
(08-17-2020, 04:12 PM)Pilsner Wrote: Word from Auburn is the crane is broken, which I assume accounts for the delay in adding more floors.

I guess than the pretty cranes are not perfect, lol, (talking about DKT ugly crane)
I saw massive mobile crane driving into town this morning, maybe they are headed there to fix the crane..
(08-18-2020, 08:02 AM)Rainrider22 Wrote: I saw massive mobile crane driving into town this morning, maybe they are headed there to fix the crane..

Likely, repairs started today.
[Image: TpLnTnV.jpg][Image: 20200818_194112.jpg]
[Image: Wbvbxwh.jpg][Image: sU341f7.jpg]

Who obsorbs this cost ? The crane rental company ? And who has to pay for construction delays ?
(08-21-2020, 08:57 PM)Rainrider22 Wrote: Who obsorbs this cost ?  The crane rental company ?  And who has to pay for construction delays ?

These are questions that only Auburn has answers to. And they are not talking. Smile

P.S. Drewlo owns their cranes. I don't know whether that's the case for Auburn.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »