Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Uptown] Erb/Bridgeport/Caroline/Albert Reconstruction
I lived in Hamilton for a bit in 2012, the rush hour and timed lights make no appreciable difference, I still got caught at red lights when trucks would block a lane, taxis would stop, people would slow down or speed up to close gaps and all kinds of other nonsense.

Duke and Charles used to be one-ways through downtown and I think Kitchener is better for everyone trying to drive into downtown and get around with them being two-ways. One way streets only seem to benefit people trying to get through a place rather than to it.

Bridgeport can be pretty race-track in between Weber and King, just spend a few minutes trying to cross the trail.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Uptown] Erb/Bridgeport/Caroline/Albert Reconstruction - by clasher - 12-09-2015, 03:08 PM