01-31-2016, 07:14 PM
I am looking to take the bus to the airport, and it seems there is no such thing.
I have tried the google trip planner and looked at the GRT route maps. Is this really a thing? Is there no transit out there? Google suggests I get off the bus at the Old Zeller Drive/Fairway Rd roundabout and walk the 3.4 km to the airport.
Can someone confirm there is no public transportation to the airport? I am surprised by this.
I have tried the google trip planner and looked at the GRT route maps. Is this really a thing? Is there no transit out there? Google suggests I get off the bus at the Old Zeller Drive/Fairway Rd roundabout and walk the 3.4 km to the airport.
Can someone confirm there is no public transportation to the airport? I am surprised by this.
_____________________________________
I used to be the mayor of sim city. I know what I am talking about.
I used to be the mayor of sim city. I know what I am talking about.

