Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average
Station Park | 18, 28, 36, 40, 50 fl | U/C
[Image: km1WleO.jpg][Image: YOecuSr.jpg]

Love that second picture. Thanks for posting
The plaza demolition has begun.
I wonder if that means they have sold enough of Tower 3 to begin construction, despite the slowdown in the market?
Quick update on Vanmars website :

“Tower C in presale and a tower D being released soon”

https://vanmardevelopments.com/station-park-duo/
(01-30-2023, 08:52 PM)Lebronj23 Wrote: Quick update on Vanmars website :

“Tower C in presale and a tower D being released soon”

https://vanmardevelopments.com/station-park-duo/

Also side note they have 10 Duke and 417 King st W listed here now. Maybe we will get a submission for 417 King soon 

https://vanmardevelopments.com/caroline-...esidences/
Those have been listed on their website for many months. I am unsure if they'll try starting any of those projects anytime soon, at least until the next phase of Station Park. They're probably even more reluctant now with the real estate market going way down with the general post-pandemic economic mess we're seeing.
I'm going to miss Ziggy's. So convenient in it's current location for me.

(01-31-2023, 10:55 AM)Chris Wrote: I'm going to miss Ziggy's. So convenient in it's current location for me.

I heard they may be moving to Station Park. Not too far away!
(01-31-2023, 10:59 AM)CP42 Wrote:
(01-31-2023, 10:55 AM)Chris Wrote: I'm going to miss Ziggy's. So convenient in it's current location for me.

That's great news for me. Actually a little closer to me so a shorter walk/ride.

Thanks for sharing.
(01-31-2023, 10:59 AM)CP42 Wrote:

Sorry guys.  what am I missing here about Ziggys ?  What Ziggys are you referring to ?
Ziggys at 417 King st West sold to Vanmar. And a few people mentioned on here they are planning a 57-60 storey tower there.
Ohhh, Ok, I am sure that is a while away though...
How’s the demo looking for phase 2? Haven’t been down there in a while

(02-03-2023, 01:22 PM)Lebronj23 Wrote: How’s the demo looking for phase 2? Haven’t been down there in a while

It’s fully cleared out where the 3rd tower will go. 
The rest of the plaza, which is where 4th tower will go, is still being demolished.
Anyone here looking into T3 and T4 to possibly buy for moving into or investing? Just curious.

I'm not a realtor lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »