Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
Elevate Condos (1333 Weber St E) | 15, 15, 12 & 12 fl | U/C
(09-07-2020, 01:24 PM)jeffster Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 12:40 PM)ac3r Wrote: Maybe one day they'll get rid of those other two dirty hotels that are at Kinzie/King East.

Oh man, that could never happen soon enough. They should have been removed 40 years ago.

Can we start a petition and submit it to the city to get rid of those disgusting motels. It just brings crackheads and hookers to the area. I hope Kitchener really re-develops that area.

To where in town would the crackheads and hookers then migrate? Sometimes, one must be careful for what one wishes ...
Cambridge! Then off to Brantford.
(09-07-2020, 06:20 PM)panamaniac Wrote: To where in town would the crackheads and hookers then migrate?  Sometimes, one must be careful for what one wishes ...

Waterloo, they need to start being part of the solution. Either way tho, those motels need to go.
(09-07-2020, 06:20 PM)panamaniac Wrote: To where in town would the crackheads and hookers then migrate?  Sometimes, one must be careful for what one wishes ...

They can join the crew at Victoria and Frederick in the Mayflower and Victoria hotels...
(09-03-2020, 12:03 PM)ac3r Wrote: Titling the form Urban has my vote. Some developments in here are definitely not downtown, like the Schneiders development or this one, but they're still in pretty old areas of the city and could be considered urban developments, as opposed to something built around Doon South, which would definitely be Suburban.

All good ideas, made the change to set it as "Urban"

Sorry it took so long to get it done.  Back to school has proven to be a new beast this year.
Is anything happening with this? The last time I was nearby it was still just big piles of ground up Howard Johnson shame and grime. Can't even remember whether the sales centre was still up or if they took it down.

(12-18-2020, 09:29 AM)ac3r Wrote: Is anything happening with this? The last time I was nearby it was still just big piles of ground up Howard Johnson shame and grime. Can't even remember whether the sales centre was still up or if they took it down.
 According to occupancy http://elevatecondosales.com/   [url= http://elevatecondosales.com/][/url]is scheduled for August 2022 so I assume that things are still progressing.
'Elevate yourself to life in the tech core of K-W'... this marketing (to GTA investors no less) is misleading.
You mean misleading compared to all the other accurate real estate marketting that's out there? ...
(09-08-2020, 09:44 AM)ac3r Wrote: Cambridge! Then off to Brantford.
The natural order of things. All things flow downstream.
(12-18-2020, 09:29 AM)ac3r Wrote: Is anything happening with this? The last time I was nearby it was still just big piles of ground up Howard Johnson shame and grime. Can't even remember whether the sales centre was still up or if they took it down.

Sales Centre is still up, but it appears nothing else has been done.  [Drove by last week]

Coke

Funny you ask. Their sale centre is actually opened and staffed. I only know that because I dropped into that parking lot after getting a coffee. A lady pulls in, and turns out she's an agent for Elevate. So looks like things are progressing.

Have pre sales started...
(12-18-2020, 10:54 PM)Momo26 Wrote: Have pre sales started...

They appear to have started last month. I got a not-very-VIP email today with the info. The link points here:
https://condosdirect.net/elevate-condos-...t+for-sale

Prices start at $360K (1BR with 600 sqft); 2BR with 1000 sqft is $585K. Not many 2BR units available.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »